Situated in the heart of the Garden Route, Gondwana Game Reserve offers 11,000 hectares of dramatic terrain with free roaming Big 5 and awe-inspiring scenery that will stir your senses. It is the perfect venue for a range of events including executive getaways, corporate functions, conferences and team building.
The reserve is about four hours drive from Cape Town or 45 minutes from George airport, making it an accessible choice for corporate functions. Despite being only 15 minutes off the N2, once you reach the reserve it will feel as if you are in the middle of nowhere – endless mountain views and green rolling hills abound, all blanketed in colourful fynbos offering well over 1000 varieties.
The reserve boasts two luxury lodges – Kwena Lodge is a five star bush lodge with 14 stand-alone suites and Lehele Lodge is a thatched, boutique conference centre. There are 10 private bush villas on the reserve with three and four en-suite bedrooms. They can be utilised for smaller, strategic sessions or accommodate corporate team building. We can tailor make overnight, full day and half day conferencing packages to suit the needs of various kinds of corporate retreats.
Gondwana Game Reserve’s Lehele Lodge is the ideal venue for you, whether you are holding a large corporate function, a small conference, or an executive breakaway. Lehele boasts experienced staff who will not only tailor-make your function but will also handle all the logistics from the décor, media needs, office support, catering and guest entertainment to all the little extras that will make the event unforgettable such as game drives in the Big 5 reserve, wine tastings, 4×4 driving course, or a bush picnic or braai.
The contemporary conference centre boasts:
- A large wooden table that is five metres long and can seat 20 delegates boardroom style
- Break away areas (in and outdoors with tables and chairs)
- A hi-definition data projector – Please advise before arrival if this is needed.
- Custom sized white projector screen- Please advise before arrival if this is needed.
- High clarity sound system including microphone
- A 54 inch flat screen TV
- Floor to ceiling glass folding doors leading onto an outdoor deck with black-out curtains
- Apple Mac flat screen computer
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Back of house office support
- Ceiling fans in all areas
- Two fireplaces
Numerous activities for corporate team building events are on offer, including:
- Game drives in open Land Rovers with expert field guides
- Mountain biking and fishing in the 1000 hectare walking area
- Africology spa treatments
- Wine tasting with local experts sampling the many splendid Cape wines
- A Junior Ranger Experience for families.
The Garden Route hosts many nearby attractions including:
- Golf at Pinnacle Point (20 minutes from the reserve) or Mossel Bay golf course, Fancourt and Oubaai in George (45 minutes)
- Deep sea fishing, shark cage diving and sunset cruises from Mossel Bay Harbour (30 minutes from the reserve)
- The charming coastal towns of Mossel Bay and Knysna, as well as their swimming and surfing beaches, offer a range of activities for corporate events.
Contact us today to find out how we make corporate functions memorable and easy to plan.
|Lehele Lodge||Mountains, Fynbos hills & water hole||Cinema Style
There is also ample space for break away areas as well as exhibition space.
Click here to view Corporate Events Brochure