Gondwana Game Reserve’s Lehele Lodge is the ideal boutique functions venue for you, whether you are holding a large African wedding, a corporate conference, or an executive breakaway.
Lehele boasts experienced staff who will not only tailor-make your function but will also handle all the logistics from the décor, media needs, office support, catering and guest entertainment to all the little extras that will make the event unforgettable such as game drives in the Big 5 reserve, wine tastings, 4×4 driving course, or a bush picnic or braai.
With its cool organic style and warm African flavours, Lehele Lodge is ideal for high-end functions and comprises of an interconnected luxury lounge, boutique bar, library and flexible dining area where conference facilities are offered as well as back of house offices for any administrative needs. The outdoor areas include an infinity pool, boma deck area, which has been nicknamed “the party pit”, and ample outdoor seating for meals and sun downers. The lodge offers all modern conveniences such as wireless Internet access, cellular reception, built-in sound system and multi-media capabilities.
The contemporary conference centre boasts:
• A large wooden 5 meter long table seating 18 delegates boardroom style
• Break away areas (indoor and out with tables and chairs)
• State of the art technology including hi-definition data projector
• Custom sized white projector screen
• High clarity sound system including microphone
• 54 inch flat screen TV
• Floor to ceiling glass folding doors leading onto outdoor deck with black-out curtains
• 2 x Apple Mac Flat Screen computers
• Wireless internet connectivity
• Back of house office support
• Ceiling Fans in all areas
• 2 x fireplaces