Gondwana Game Reserve proudly invites you to experience an exclusive and critically important Black Rhino anti-poaching and conservation initiative.
Given the endangered status of the Desert Black Rhino and dramatic rise of rhino poaching, it is imperative to keep an active tracking device in the horn of all rhino. These need to be replaced every few years. Gondwana would like to allow a small group of people to share in this thrilling experience to help raise funds to further our Black Rhino Conservation program.
This will include the following:
· Participation in the capture and rhino horn implant
· Helicopter darting, capture of Rhino, implant of radio devise into the horn
· Informational talk on Black Rhino conservation from South African expert
· Theoretical and practical explanation on chemical immobilization of rhino with Dr Brendan Tindal, Black Rhino Specialist.
Throughout your experience, all of Gondwana Game Reserve’s luxuries will be available to your group exclusively.
· 3 nights 5 star accommodation at Kwena Lodge or in Private Bush Villas depending on your group’s specifications
· All gourmet meals, snacks and beverages
· Private Game Viewer and expert field guide for your stay
· Spa Treatments
Rates are quoted as per person sharing per night
and are as follows:
*2 guests R29 000 * 4 guests R14 500 *6 guests R9 720
*8 guests R7 290 *10 guests R5 830
Click to download more information Rhino Package