The architecture style of the homes is natural bush, with thatched roofs and Cape Country elements. The bush homes are built with Safari type living in mind, with large decks and folding windowed doors for spacious indoor outdoor living. These safari properties offer exquisite views all round.
- Open plan living design with double volume, open thatch lounge and dining area anchored by fireplace
- Floor to ceiling folding and sliding glass doors and windows to create open and airy space
- Three Luxurious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and sitting areas
- Loft floor with 3rd bedroom/bathroom and office/TV room
- A 4th bedroom/bathroom can be added to loft floor over master bedroom double volume suite
- Expansive outdoor imported balau wooden deck with pergola and built-in barbeque
- 370m2 under roof (241m’ interior with 131m’ exterior wooden deck)
- Beautiful plot and plan options have been developed in the Garden Route Housing Estate for your ease, or home owners can build a bush home of their choosing within the architectural guidelines provided in order to best marry the architecture to the surroundings.