Existing International 2020 Reservations:
- Amendments of an existing international reservation in our system due to COVID-19:
- A guest may move their 2020 booking later in this year at the original rate, regardless of the season.
- A guest may move their 2020 booking to 2021 and the original 2020 rate will be honoured for the same season for 2021. This will be applicable until 30th of November 2021.
- If a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to arrival – 15% of the total value of the booking will be charged as cancellation fees and the remainder will be refunded.
New 2020 bookings from July 1 – October 31 2020:
** COVID 19 Reservation Policy:
- 15% deposit at time of booking. 85% to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATION fees of 15% of the value of the booking will apply if your reservation is cancelled 14 days or less prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATION fees of 50% of the value of the booking will apply if you cancel your reservation 7 days or less prior to arrival.
- AMENDMENT fees of 15% of the value of the booking will apply if you amend your reservation 5 days or less prior to arrival.
Any of the above provisions may be amended by Gondwana Game Reserve with notice once travel restrictions have been lifted.
Health and Safety – COVID-19 Compliant
The Gondwana team underwent a comprehensive training program throughout June to ensure everyone was trained in all required sanitizing and social distancing measures prescribed for the travel industry. We have modified our guest service to ensure the safety of our guests and staff as a priority while still providing a truly authentic Gondwana experience. Our operating procedures have been updated in line with the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA) COVID-19 guidelines and implemented across every touch point of the guest experience.