Gondwana’s Most Exclusive Private Safari Villa Offering
Luxuriously spacious and stylish African villa with your own Field Guide, Chef and Butler. The villa is privately situated in the reserve’s 1200 hectare walking area surrounded by grasslands teaming with game. Three luxurious guest suites, with endless mountain views, provide extravagant accommodation for 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children. The ultimate bush getaway to restore and revive with friends or family in a Big 5 game reserve ideally and accessibly located on the Garden Route.
- Privately staffed, 500m2 exclusive use lodge, located in the reserve’s 1200 hectare walking area.
- Three luxurious guest suites with mountain views and expansive open plan bathrooms provide extravagant accommodation;
- Bathrooms with rain shower, deep bath, double sinks, outdoor shower and private deck.
- King or Twin Beds, 100% cotton 500 thread count linen, bath towels and bathrobes, Non-allergenic pillows,
hairdryer, electricity: AC 220V
- Twice-daily housekeeping with turn downs
- The Villa can accommodate 4 adults and 4 kids; in addition to this the Loft Apartment with a separate entrance can accommodate 2 adults at no additional cost.
- Pool and Jacuzzi/hot tub with extensive deck area to take in spectacular surrounds
- Inclusive of all gourmet meals and local beverages
- Private chef, butler, field guide and game viewer for the duration of your stay
- Additional included activities: including Fynbos and wildlife hikes,
- Mountain biking (6 adult bikes and 2 children’s provided), fishing and trail running, Junior Ranger Programme
- Premium specialty coffee maker, Wifi and DSTV
Download Gondwana’s Ulubisi House Fact Sheet
Watch Ulubisi House featured on Top Billing